Princess Krystal restarts the Bloom-Sky-Diaspro love triangle, the Winx search for a rainbow pony, and at the end they’re given a new power called Harmonix. Here’s what I thought while I was watching.
- Thanks, Krystal, for ruining a romantic moment! She sounds nothing like a Linphean fairy.
Krystal: “Isn’t it wonderful she’s [Diaspro’s] here?”
- Poor Bloom’s using the Sirenix mission to distract herself from what’s going on with Sky. She can’t focus on both. I wonder if that might cause her to lose him…
- Bloom and Stella just made the same pose. They are too much alike sometimes.
- Best fairies at Alfea? Okay, two things. 1) The Winx shouldn’t even be at Alfea anymore. They’re not students anymore, and they’re barely teachers. They’re only there because they’re Magix’s celebrities. 2) Faragonda brags on them way too much. Their excessive popularity is getting on my nerves. In season four, they didn’t even like it. Now they’re relishing it.
- Shouldn’t a being called “The Ancestral Spirit of Nature” live in Linphea? 😕
- So there are only twelve “best fairies in the Magical Dimension?” No wonder Alfea has a bad graduation rate. Why do three of those fairies look like witches?
- Ha, Musa!
Stella: “If I had known we’d be hiking, I wouldn’t have worn heels.”
Musa: “C’mon, Stella. We always wear heels.”
It’s like they were trying to emphasize the “fashion forward fairies” thing.
- Holy cow! Tecna mentioned Zenith! 😯
- Why would Flora think an ugly horned lion was the creature of the Rainbow Mantle? Hey, wait! It’s an animal, right? Let’s get Roxy to…oh, that’s right. SHE’S NOT A WINX ANYMORE! 😡
- Why is Flora so weak this season?!
- I thought it was “Voice of Nature,” not “Voice of the Forest.” 😕
- That stag…it looks like the one Valtor turned into. Rainbow did reuse Darkar’s snake form in season four. 😕
- So the “best fairies in the Magical Dimension” can’t transform, use first-level spells, and have to be rescued by the Winx just like everyone else. So much for that title. 😕
- ONCE AGAIN, WHY IS FLORA SO WEAK?!
- Three words: My Little Pony.
- Of course, The Winx were going to win! It was rigged! Faragonda must have know they needed this to open the Sirenix Book. But what if they had failed…
- One lunar cycle to complete the Sirenix quest? So, basically a month? Yikes! And of course, Stella’s not taking this seriously. 😛
- So the Selkies are in boxes? Haven’t we already seen Aisha’s Selkie? How’d she get out?
- Yay! The Simulator! I missed it! 😀 Okay, wait a minute…If the Winx can clearly swim underwater in the simulated Andros, why do they need Sirenix? 😕
- Aisha’s back to being mean to boys. Oh, Nabu, she needs you. 🙁
- Harmonix is so gorgeous! I wish they’d keep it!
Overall, I wasn’t feeling this episode. Some of the scenes, like Stella, Tecna, and Musa “bonding moment,” felt rushed and choppy. Others just came out of nowhere. It’s like the Winx have become hyperactive. “The Trix! Quick! Transform!” I also hated the Rainbow Mantle creature. A rainbow horse? Really?
But the Harmonix powers kinda redeemed it. I’m still wondering why the Winx need it and Sirenix, if they seem to do the same thing. But I guess we’ll find out.
Next episode: We meet the Selkies, and the Winx continue their Sirenix quest. Meanwhile, the Trix keep causing havoc on Earth. (Maybe Roxy can keep an eye of them? Wishful thinking…)