That’s more like it! Dare I say it, this was the best episode of the season! Better dialogue, lots of action, and a surprise ending. And for once, Tritannus did something that harmed the whole Magic Dimension, not just Earth or the ocean. Eleven more episodes like this, please!
Next episode: “The Eclipse.” Stella must fix the Pillar of Light before her father dies, and Aisha must use her uncle’s sword to break Tritannus’s curse on her family. Sounds promising!
Here are my thoughts while watching episode 5X15, “The Pillar of Light!”
- Three gems, now three seals. I guess three really is the magic number.
- Tritannus didn’t take the Pillar of Light’s seal last episode! Silly announcer! 😛
- Stella doesn’t know how to shine? That’s never happened before. And why does it have to be “The Light of Sirenix” (whatever that is)? Her own light’s worked before.
- Yep, she messed up, all right. Way to be honest, Bloom! 😛
- Will we ever know how it’s possible for a fairy to be related to a merman? 😕
- Liked the Sword of Neptune scene. Looks like Aisha’s gotten her confidence back. You can do it, girl!
- Yes, Darcy and Stormy. There’s no place for you in Icy and Tritannus’s kingdom. Time to rebel!
Tritannus: “You too!”
Darcy: “Wow. Thanks for including us.”
I love how the writers are lampshading how Darcy and Stormy are just tagging along. 😛
- New Selkies! I guess they’re the keepers of all the realms, in a way, since the pillar support the whole Magic Dimension.
- If the Winx have to train to use Sirenix, why can the Trix use it so easily?
- Is it the lighting…or did they make Tritannus’s model uglier for this episode?
- So the Sirenix boxes are still there. (Then again, the Winx haven’t made their wishes yet.) Why does Stella ask for help more than anyone else?
- …And as usual, Stella’s guardian is totally useless.
- Why do they keep leaving Roxy out of student crowd scenes? Stop pretending she doesn’t exist! 😡
- For a second, Queen Luna forgot they were divorced! Awkward! I wonder if Radius’s pride was the reason they split. But she clearly still cares about him. Poor Luna. 🙁
- …That water animation looks so fake. It moves like a quilt. 😕
- Aw…and poor Aisha has to transform by herself. She handled it well. 😛
- Only the Winx could make “hair changes color in water” look epic. 😛
- Yes! No talking, just straight to the fighting! Go, Flora!
Aisha: “Still letting Icy do all the fighting, cousin?”
Good one, Aisha! 😉
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! What? Icy protected Tritannus?! She actually loves him?! I’m with Bloom — “That did not just happen!”