Winx Club‘s finally back, which means…more reviews! Yay!
The final battle against Tritannus is about to begin. But first — time to save another damaged environment! *Sigh*
Yep, this was a filler episode. The only important moment (more or less) was when the Sovereigns’ Council finally agreed to team up to kick Tritannus out of the Infinite Ocean. That wrapped up a couple side plots, including this season’s Bloom-Sky drama.
Later, Flora got some time in the spotlight. Too bad her wish was just another public service announcement to protect our oceans. We get it already!
Next episode: “Battle for the Infinite Ocean.” The Winx, Nereus, Tressa, and an “army” of Selkies confront Tritannus. He wants to capture Cousin Aisha and use her Sirenix powers to activate the Emperor’s Throne. That poor girl needs a vacation.
Here were my thoughts while watching episode 5X24: “Saving Paradise Bay!”
- Wait, Darcy and Stormy “kidnapped” Politea? She’s still alive? Hmmmm…
- So this is the David we heard about before the season premiered. Why so much hype over a one-shot character?
- He fell in. Who didn’t see that coming?
- All the worlds of the Magic Dimension represented. Except Earth, the one Tritannus has attacked the most!
- “The council recognizes Flora, fairy of nature?” Wouldn’t her realm of origin be more important than her power source?
- Another fuel stop for Tritannus.
- The Winx are the Guardian Fairies of their realms, but all they did was graduate from fairy school. And they can be replaced by other Alfea students. Do they really have the right to order their kings and queens around?
- Finally get to see Tecna and Musa’s Flower Princess dresses. =)
- How did Phylla get in the Domino’s indoor pool?
- Diaspro, really. This is no time for your petty love spat.
- The ocean level dropped. Okay. That explains why there’s an island in the Infinite Ocean. What is the Sirenix Curse if it can do that?
- “Techno Kick?” Ugh! No more kick spells, please!
- I love how everyone yelled at Flora for trying to protect the giant bugs!
- How did Stella know which rocks the bugs were guarding?
- Breath of the Ocean found. Quest complete. Easy. As usual.
- So much for the Techno-droids.
- Roy’s got a hoverbike. He’s officially in the Winx Boyfriends Club. Not sure I like that.
- “Triton Armor!” Cool name.
- Yikes! Okay, maybe Tritannus has gotten stronger, after all.
- “They’re all right behind me, aren’t they?” Not a fan of Roy X Aisha, but that was hilarious!
- Am I the only one who thinks Flora wasted her wish?
- An army of Selkies? Lot of help that’ll be!