I’ve got mixed feelings about this episode. I liked it, but the dialogue was lame (as usual), and I wish the battle scene had been more dramatic. But this was still one of the better episodes of the second half.
The Flora-Helia-Krystal love triangle’s broken. I wanted to see her confront Krystal and claim Helia as hers. Instead, she surrendered and had to be reminded that he loves her. How sad — she seemed so sure until now. This shouldn’t have been enough to shake her confidence.
At least, they got back together. Their dance was adorable. 🙂
Later, Aisha finally used her wish. Not to revive Nabu…but Nereus. Oh, well.
This Sunday at 1 p.m., it’s the season five finale: “The End of Tritannus!” Tritannus uses Aisha’s Sirenix power to activate the Emperor’s Throne, spreading evil energy throughout the Infinite Ocean. Time for the Winx to finish him once and for all!
Here were my thoughts on episode 5X25: “Battle of the Infinite Ocean!”
- Icy cast the acid rain spell, silly narrator. 😛
- I think the Breath of the Ocean should have been introduced earlier.
- Oh…hi, Roxy. Enjoy your breakfast. 🙁
- Hello, guys! Flora’s sitting here moping, and you’re watching Stella stuff her face? Some friends!
- Flora, you know Helia loves you. You’ve never doubted it before. What’s gotten into you?
- Didn’t Nabu have the same kind of mark on his hand that Roy does? I wonder if that’s just an Andros wizard thing.
- The dance scene went way too long. Filleriffic!
- Why does Tritannus love torturing Aisha so much?
- The Breath of the Ocean summons the Selkies? Talk about useless!
- That’s a lot of mutants…
- Wow! Go, Winx, go! 😀
- Can the Selkies enter the Infinite Ocean without Sirenix powers? That doesn’t seem fair! 😛
- Looking fierce, Tecna!
- Icy ran away too quickly. Was she just trying to distract Bloom?
- Get ‘im, Nereus!
- “Slime of Sirenix?” Did I hear that right? She’s a water fairy! They couldn’t come up with something cooler? Current of Sirenix? Wave of Sirenix? IT HAD TO BE “SLIME?!” 🙁
- Aisha got to make her wish in CG. 😛 I don’t think she wasted it, but it’s sad that she keeps having to save her loved ones from death.
- If Tritannus stole her Sirenix powers, why is she still in fairy mode?
- One episode left! Finally!