Winx Club: Beyond Believix is finally over. I’ll review the whole thing later.
First, the finale. It was just like the rest of the season: disappointing. Bloom was the hero…again. The other Winx saved Aisha’s parents from drowning and knocked out a couple of mutants, but that was pretty much it. Roy fought more than they did!
Of course, they weren’t needed anyway — Tritannus was easy to beat. Too bad no one thought to destroy his trident twenty episodes ago, or this battle could have been avoided.
How’d the girls celebrate their win? Hold another concert! What else? 😛
Sayōnara, season five. Time to look ahead to the season six premiere, this Sunday at 1 p.m. EST. Don’t miss it!
Here were my thoughts on episode 5X26: “The End of Tritannus!”
- Of course, Bloom’s gonna fight Tritannus alone. Figures. 🙄
- Has Aisha ever met Daphne before?
- I’m definitely not gonna miss Tritannus and Icy’s lovey-dovey talk!
- Icy, you’re a witch! Why are you being so mushy?
- Ew! Looks like blood. 🙁
- Is it just me, or have the Winx had a lot of staring contests with the mutants? Are you gonna fight or not?
- The mutants’ eyes glow now. They’re 2 percent scarier.
- Awwww. Icy got dumped. 😛
- Stormy saved Icy? What are you guys — the Winx? 😛
- And just like that, she’s turned on her merman. That didn’t take long. 😛
- Cast them from the Infinite Ocean? Did they lose their Sirenix powers?
- That mermaid sounded like Flora. 😛
- Yikes! I guess Andros is the realm of “Tides” now. 😛
- And that mermaid sounded like Tecna. 😛
- So, the mermaids really can fight. 🙂
- “We can’t hurt them!” Flora, I’m sick of hearing you say that! Toughen up, girl!
- Go, Tressa, go! She sure is braver now! 🙂
- Liking some of the Winx’s new powers this episode. Why didn’t they use them earlier?
- The Emperor’s Throne gave Tritannus a couple new powers and a bigger ego. Not impressed.
- So…let me get this straight. This whole time…ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS DESTROY HIS TRIDENT?!
- Please explain to me how Neptune, a merman, can be Teredor’s brother.
- Gate of Oblivion? That’s harsh. 😕
- Of course, Bloom was the only one who thought to use her wish to break the Sirenix Curse.
- And Daphne’s human/alive again. *Sigh*
- Look, it’s Roxy! I hope you play a bigger role in season six!
- Yep, “the blonde girl” in the season six trailer was Daphne. (I’m sure you’d figured it out by now.)
- Obligatory victory party at Alfea. Except this time, it’s a concert in Andros. Same idea. 😛