I’m biased towards this one since Roxy showed up for the first time. Yes, all she did was adopt Griffin the crow, but at least Nickbow still hasn’t forgotten her. I hope she plays a bigger role this season.
But this episode was a bit lighter on plot than “The Legendarium.” After the Winx fail to cheer up the pixies, they’re invited to Lynphea College to watch their boyfriends fight a couple hotheads. (I’m looking at you, Thoran.) At least we got to see another familiar face: Flora’s little sister Miele. She’s sure grown — maybe too fast! — and she’s finally a fairy!
But the sisters’ reunion is ruined when Cloud Tower floats into view. The Winx find out the Trix are back in control, but what gets their attention is Selina standing in an energy bubble. I didn’t expect the girls to lose their magic here, but it’s clear the Legendarium caused it. How? Beats me.
Bloom’s special, of course, so she gets to keep her wings. Does anyone else think her granting her friends power is a little too godlike? I know the Trix split the Dragon Flame in season one, but still…this is too much.
Anyway, I guess this is where “Bloomix” comes from. Naming a transformation after her? *Sigh* 😕
Next episode, the Winx train to keep their magic flames burning by…doing acrobatics? Oh, well. I bet Faragonda will explain it.
Here were my thoughts while watching on episode 6X03: “The Flying School!”
- It was Roxy! Thank you, Nickbow!
- Why didn’t Brandon know Sky had a cousin? He’s his assistant!
- Who’s the old guy?
- New PJs! Cute! (Too bad they’re all the same colors. 🙁 )
- Musa, it’s the middle of the night! Too loud! (Wait, was that “Siamo Le Winx?” I love that song! =D)
- Miele’s in college? How old is she now?
- Gardening’s Flora’s job, Stella. 😛
- “Winx, I don’t know about you, but I love being famous!” Grrrrrr…
- How does Bloom know Thoran?
- “Who may I ask is releasing such a barbaric yell?” I like this guy already.
- Look at you, Miele! 😀
- Even with a boyfriend, Aisha’s still prickly. 😛
- I guess Treants are real.
- Griffin barely said anything! How’d Roxy and Faragonda figure all that out?
- If Lynphea College is so amazing, why didn’t the villains go after it before? 😛
- I guess Miele can’t transform yet.
- Spoke too soon! Yay, Miele! 😀
- Leave it to Stella to point out the Trix’s wardrobe change. 😛
- The other Lynphea College fairies transformed, too! Alfea students, take note!
- Wait, what happened? How the Winx lose their powers? And why did only Bloom keep hers? 😕
- Boyfriends to the rescue! Nice timing!
- Bloom’s handing out magic now? I smell Bloomix. 😕