New JAKKS Pacific “Pop Disco” Collection
We have some new doll news! (Credit goes to Just Another Crazy Winx Fan.)
Here’s JAKKS’s “Pop Disco” Collection, based on the Disco outfits from episode 5X08: “Secret of the Ruby Reef.” These dolls will cost $12.99 apiece. Like the City Style dolls, each one comes with a pair of wings for a little extra glamour.
And unlike the City Style collection, Musa and Tecna are included! Yay!
The release timeframe is fuzzy, but the source article from ToyXplosion seems to say it’s this fall. We’ll keep you posted!
ToyXplosion also mentioned the Sirenix dolls. Sure enough, they’ll have color-changing hair, but not in water — with the brush itself. Hmmm….
QUESTION: What do you think? Did JAKKS do a good job on the Pop Disco dolls?
- The “Americanization” of Winx
- GUEST POST: “Winx Club: The Real Story” by SailorWinx
- THURSDAY YOUR SAY: Was Riven Hypnotized?
- Meet Our New Writer: Flora Asia!
- Creating a “Magical Adventure”
- Stella’s Wish
- “Happy Birthday to Mr. Straffi” Global Contest
- New YouTube Channel
- My Thoughts on Episode 5X23: “The Shark’s Eye”
- “Winx Sirenix Power” App Released