Tsumanga Studios (PlayWinxClub) has released more info about their newest game Winx Club: Alfea Butterflix Adventures. In this game, players choose one of the Winx girls and explore Alfea College, collecting gems and keys and fighting against Brafilius and his Wild Magic. The game will be PAY-TO-PLAY with a free trial version available. It’ll released on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon in August (in English, Russian, and Italian), followed by Steam and Xbox Live later in the year.
- Unlock and talk to key characters from the show, like Faragonda, Professor Wizgiz, and Eldora
- Customize your look with tons of new outfits
- Attract new students to Alfea to unlock more outfits and level-ups
- Collect over 120 exclusive trading cards (found in treasure chests throughout Alfea)
- Record your game play with Everyplay
The game will be updated regularly (usually every month) with new features and levels.
To keep up with the latest news, follow PlayWinxClub on social media:
- Facebook (facebook.com/PlayWinxClub)
- Twitter (twitter.com/PlayWinxClub)
- YouTube (youtube.com/PlayWinxClub)
- Pinterest (pinterest.com/PlayWinxClub)
- Instagram (instagram.com/PlayWinxClub)