I’m sure we’ve all been guessing about season six after watching the trailer. What’s gonna happen? What worlds will the Winx visit? What creatures will they face?
Here are some of my ideas. How about yours?
- When the Winx lose their powers, Roxy or “the blonde girl” will get to help them for a while.
- Some of the season five fashions, like the explorer outfits, will be back.
- Since fairies are storybook creatures, too — even though they’re real — the new transformation (Nymphix?) will draw from “the power of fantasy.”
- Selina will be the Trix’s puppet for most of the season. Maybe she’ll betray them at the end.
- Random concept: the Trix will try to use the Legendarium to make fairies make-believe.
- The Winx will visit actual fairytale worlds, like the forest in “Little Red Riding Hood” or the Count Dracula’s castle.
- The Legendarium is linked to Earth, since humans have made up most of these fairytale monsters.
- Bloom’s transformation at the end of the trailer is another style of “Nymphix,” not a separate form. (The wings look the same to me.)