As you know, I’ve stopped writing episode reviews. But last week, a Winx fan named Will N. emailed me with a suggestion: how about guest episode reviews? Why not? Great idea!
Here’s Will’s review of “Baby Winx” (7X20). If you’d like to submit an episode review, too, email it to [email protected].
Review of Episode 7X20: “Baby Winx”
By: Will N.
Quick Recap: Back on Earth again (yawn!). The Winx are helping Roxy with an animal show to benefit the rescue park. Meanwhile, Kalshara and Brafilius try to cause trouble in any way possible like always (yawn again!), still searching for that First Color of the Universe. (How long is this search gonna last? Even Ogron didn’t waste this long trying to accomplish his goals.) This time, however, it involves the Winx being turned into seven-year-olds, and circus hijinks ensue as part of the benefits program.
- Brafilius actually doing something smart for once. Too bad he has to undo it almost immediately.
- Well, I guess the people who said Butterflix was based off circus clowns were right 😛
- Are the guys being designated babysitters now?
- Roxy’s as sassy as ever. Where was she when we needed her?
- Why does Sky have to fight with Bloom’s unicorn? What does Elas have that Sky doesn’t?
- Well, at least that Etno Chic outfit wasn’t ditched after two episodes; it stuck around for 4.
- Sky, you’re clueless to not believe that a 7 year old, who strongly looks like your fiancée and has a pet unicorn, is not your fiancée turned into a kid when you live in a magical world on a daily basis.
- Kalshara, you should stop relying on your brother.
- Apparently, power is not restricted by age. Must be something to do with Believix or Enchantix.
- Quote: “Yeah, I can’t leave you alone for more than ten minutes.” Well said, Roxy. Well said.