Once again, thanks for reading these posts. I had fun writing them, and I hope you enjoyed them.
I learned some things as I was writing these. First of all, I like the guys more than I thought I did. They’re not just “purses with legs,” as I’ve always treated them. Some of them are boring as a white wall (I’m looking at you, blue-eyed Goldilocks), but others are pretty cool and I like having them in the show.
Other things I learned:
- Not everyone likes Timmy, after all. My sister, The Muse, hates him. Passionately. She thinks he’s boring and too stereotypical. Go figure. 😛
- Sky and Riven are two of my least favorite guys, yet I talked about them a lot in the others’ posts. Either they get way too much attention in this show (Sky sure does), or I subconsciously like them more than I think I do. 😛
- I’m obsessed with the Log Horizon opening. 😛 I spammed that video a hundred times while I was writing Timmy’s post. 😛
- I had more to say about Nabu than I thought I would. Hey, he’s worth it. 🙂 And his voice in the season three RAI English dub was hot. Full stop.
- Whatever that indentation on Nex’s chin is supposed to be — a cleft, I guess — annoys me to no end. But when I was looking for screenshots of Nabu, I noticed he had a cleft in his chin, too! What’s with Aisha’s love interests and distinctive chins? 😛
- Thoren gives off a big brother vibe to me. If I had an older brother, I wouldn’t mind if he were like him. 🙂
Well, that’s it for this series. Feel free to suggest another theme for me (the Winx, the Pixies, the villains, etc.)!
Just for convenient access, here are all the posts again: